John Walker - W1JCW - caution

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K7GUH

John Walker - W1JCW - caution

Post by K7GUH »

I ordered a number of crystals from John. Apparently, he misunderstood my order, and sent only two crystals rather than the number I had ordered. He reacted badly via email when i told him I wanted my money back, then refused adamantly to discuss the matter further after sending me an obscene response.
I can't let him off the hook on this, so I urge anyone who deals with him to exercise the utmost caution. Meanwhile, I have only two crystals, for which I paid seven or eight times what they are actually worth.
W1JCW

K7GUH Rude

Post by W1JCW »

This is a complete misunderstanding from Tom's point of view.

The guy listed two freq crystals in his email request that he wanted which were mailed to him.

He sent a rude email today that was unclear exactly what his issue was. I offered to refund his money with in the first email once he returned the crystals he ordered as he seemed to be unhappy with his mistake.

Tom's mis-communications in his request is his issue.

I don't appreciate someone accusing me of being dishonest when I have had no issues with anyone else about selling these crystals and I have sold many.

These crystals sell up to $14 online, he listed two in his email so that's what I took as his offer plus shipping. A real simple deal.

If he returns the crystals I have no issue with refunding his money so I will let HIM OFF the HOOK !! lol give me a break.

This will be my only post on this matter as I consider it a non-issue with someone who does not communicate well and chooses to be unreasonable.

He has my offer and that's it, there is nothing else to be said.
K9XR

Re: K7GUH Rude

Post by K9XR »

This will be my only post on this matter as I consider it a non-issue with someone who does not communicate well and chooses to be unreasonable.

EXCEPT for your next post to get even, of course.
W1JCW

Re: K7GUH Rude

Post by W1JCW »

K9XR wrote:

EXCEPT for your next post to get even, of course.
EXCEPT a post to have the same misleading title of course.