KD0GHS

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w9lvm

KD0GHS

Post by w9lvm »

Would not do business with KD0GHS! I will tell the facts and you can take it from there!
I sold a YAESU FT-847 in perfect condition.
I was told it was damaged in shipping by UPS to the tune of $250!
Could not get UPS to pay for damages.
Sent the $250 to repair radio as that is the way I do business as a Ham.
Radio was supposed to have been repaired and bad parts sent to me along with repair bill!
Parts were supposed to have been sent by USPS but they never made it to my QTH! I have never had any thing lost by USPS!
Then copy of bill was supposed to be sent to me and I never got it.
From above facts you figute out if you want to deal with KD0GHS! :roll:
np3ir

Re: KD0GHS

Post by np3ir »

I had problems with that person too. During the month of November put an ad in www.qth.com selling a FT-100 for $350. The money is sent by money order and confirm receipt with a confirmation of delivery and this occurred on December 4 today January 20 , neither the radio nor the money appear.

Update 01-24-2011

KD0GHS, Contact me and is in the process of returning the money.

Update 02-08-2011

KD0GHS, the money has not yet been returned. Keep waiting for KD0GHS, he is still saying he will return the money.[/b]

Update 02-18-2011
KD0GHS, disappeared with $350, no answer my emails. I think after much exchange with this person, I lost money. I recommend not doing business with this person.

Update 03-04-2011
KD0GHS, disappeared with $350, no answer my emails. I think after much exchange with this person, I lost money. I recommend not doing business with this person.