Timely Responses desired!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
WD8BIL

Timely Responses desired!

Post by WD8BIL »

Just a thought.
In trying to sell the Icom 718 I have had a number of responders who have left me hanging after the initial email.

Suggestion: If you respond to an ad and decide later not to purchase please have the courtesy to let the seller know in a decent amount of time!
Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff!
GALAXY67

responses to ads

Post by GALAXY67 »

It never ends to amaze me how people can not take the time to e mail you
"ITS SOLD" or "TRADED" "CHANGED MY MIND" "NO THANKS" etc just how difficult can this be??? but happens all the time,people just could care less anymore....BOB WN8BOB
K9XR

Re: Timely Responses desired!

Post by K9XR »

Yep you're right. There seems to be more and more of this. That's about the only reason I like PayPal. If someone wants it they can send you the money right away.If you haven't received any money you can sell it to the next guy, IF and WHEN he sends the money. Or maybe even the third guy who says he'll buy it!

WD8BIL wrote:Just a thought.
In trying to sell the Icom 718 I have had a number of responders who have left me hanging after the initial email.

Suggestion: If you respond to an ad and decide later not to purchase please have the courtesy to let the seller know in a decent amount of time!
W1JCW

Post by W1JCW »

We have several of these threads and no matter who starts it or the numerous
replies guys are still inconsiderate and have no common courtesy.

They waste your time and effort by not replying after they said I will take it or the check is on the mail then my favorite, IT'S YOURS ! Then they sell it out from under you for a higher bidder as if this was scambay !!

How about you are waiting for funds and the guys tells you oh I changed my mind I found the item for $2 cheaper !!! Ha !!

Morals, consideration go a long way and don't waste others time with your indecision and inconsiderate actions or lack there of.
73 -

W1JCW
John