N9MQN

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
tony yoder

N9MQN

Post by tony yoder »

Very disapointed! Sent John an email last night that I would buy a Dentron Amplifier he had listed and that I would come over to his place and pick it up. Left my phone number on email.He emailed back this morning and said that would be OK and left me his phone number. I called at 9:00a.m. giving him a chance to sleep in on memorial morning. When I called he said someone else had called already this morning and John was going to sell to him instead of me. I asked why, he said because he called first. I resonded that I emailed the day before and said I would buy it. Johns resonse was but this fell Called First. So I guess email means nothing to John N9MQN. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BUY FROM THIS FELLOW YOU HAD BEST HAVE CASH IN HAND AND BE ON HIS DOORSTEP FIRST. N9JTZ
Tony Yoder