Page 1 of 1

Adam Farber W4AJF

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:05 pm
by N8ERM
Contacted Adam, he will send the gear I bought tomorrow, I have sent the money today. $45.00 or $5.000.00 makes no diffierance... It's called trust. We play nice as 98% of others on this site. But oh boy the other 2%. Thanks Adam, Terry N8ERM

N8ERM Terry Morgan-great guy

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:51 am
by W4AJF
Terry, ANYTHING for you...

Adam Farber W4AJF

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:36 pm
by w1wn
Adam is the best. Trust him implicitly. Very, very few like him.

Dave, w1wn

W4AJF Long overdue Adam great to deal with any time.

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:58 am
by wv4x
Great guy to deal with no suprises, good guy thanks Adam.