KE4ZRJ - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY + 2 MONTHS

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
wa4wip

KE4ZRJ - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY + 2 MONTHS

Post by wa4wip »

Well, it is now 14 months since Steve Blevins, KE4ZRJ has received my Kenwood TS 430s and still no word or payment. I wonder if anyone knows this fellow? He supposedly is a truck driver and on the road in TN, but no one seems to know who he is. Maybe one day I will catch up with him. Dick WA4WIP
kk9a

8th tread

Post by kk9a »

This is the eight time that you started a new thread about the same subject. Why not just add any new information to the original post? It appears that you'll have to find a different approach if you ever want to receive a refund.
KA9MOT

Re: 8th tread

Post by KA9MOT »

kk9a wrote:This is the eight time that you started a new thread about the same subject. Why not just add any new information to the original post? It appears that you'll have to find a different approach if you ever want to receive a refund.
While it may not resolve his situation......it certainly insures that I see it and helps prevent me from being robbed.

WA4WIP, Post it 10 more times, will ya'?
Steve - KA9MOT