K9RLB wants to let everyone know NU4J is a five star!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KC9QKX

K9RLB wants to let everyone know NU4J is a five star!

Post by KC9QKX »

Absolute 5 stars! If you ever see anything for sale by NU4J, you can bet it as what he says - and you will be a happy buyer! Thank you, Harry for being a stand up 100% honest guy, and for making the drive to meet! You went above and beyond - - - and the Ameritron is nothing short of excellent! You gave me a very Good deal, and took your personal time to make the drive to meet - in my entire ham life, this has been the best experience, period. I have meet and dealt with a lot of A+ hams, but you have went to #1 - I just can't say enough positive things - Thank You - I do hope you see this post - and I hope everyone does - good luck with your future endeavors!
K9RLB Robert