Beware of dealings with N1TEK, takes a long time paying.

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
WB7DJ

Beware of dealings with N1TEK, takes a long time paying.

Post by WB7DJ »

It took 2 years for Rick to pay up... So, buyer/seller beware of this guy. Nuff said :(
Last edited by WB7DJ on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Enjoy Life, This is not a Rehearsal !
WB7X

Re: Beware of dealings with N1TEK, takes a long time paying.

Post by WB7X »

WB7DJ wrote:My friend WB7X sold a radio to Rick 2 years ago. Rick (N1TEK) paid him $100 down. Well, my friend moved to Spokane, WA. and it took 2 years for Rick to pay up... So, buyer/seller beware of this guy. Nuff said :(
I think there is a "typo" here. I am WB7X, have never lived in WA and had no dealings with N1TEK.

No comment on the validity of said transaction, just that I
wasn't involved.

EDIT: Typo has been corrected. TNX