Yaesu FT-1000 MP Mark V

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N7OAK

Yaesu FT-1000 MP Mark V

Post by N7OAK »

I recently purchased this fine radio from K6BF, and I am SO happy with the deal and the radio. What a sweet radio this is. It is EVERYTHING that Bernardo promised that it would be. I am completely, happy with my purchase!!!
de N7OAK
Geoff Barnett :roll:
8)
De N7OAK
W1JCW

Re: Yaesu FT-1000 MP Mark V

Post by W1JCW »

N7OAK wrote:I recently purchased this fine radio from K6BF, and I am SO happy with the deal and the radio. What a sweet radio this is. It is EVERYTHING that Bernardo promised that it would be. I am completely, happy with my purchase!!!
de N7OAK
Geoff Barnett :roll:
8)
Subject line should contain the call and name of the person the feed back is about not the equipment name.

CAPS are not necessary when posting feed back.
73 -

W1JCW
John
KK7AZ

Busy Body

Post by KK7AZ »

Here we go again, another lecture from a guy who has no life. What on earth is wrong with N7OAK's statement about he purchase? Check all John's post's and you'll see caps and crude words. It must bother him when someone writes something good about someone else......... if any else agrees with me speak up. 73's HAVE A NICE DAY JOHN.
W1JCW

Re: Busy Body

Post by W1JCW »

KK7AZ wrote: Here we go again, another lecture from a guy who has no life. What on earth is wrong with N7OAK's statement about he purchase? Check all John's post's and you'll see caps and crude words. It must bother him when someone writes something good about someone else......... if any else agrees with me speak up. 73's HAVE A NICE DAY JOHN.
There is nothing wrong with the statement at all and I didn't say there was.

On the contrariety..You must have your magnifying glasses on if you see CAPS in my post and no crude words except where justified. These are just suggestions, not a bother at all and no big deal that you have no life to make these comments.
Go back to sleep.
KK7AZ

Post by KK7AZ »

Sorry John, now I see the trouble.Your so busy correcting everyone else you can't even write a responce correctly. I really hate to tell you that the last paragraph has a few mistakes. 1. on the contrariety ? 2. no life to make these comments? Your so busy worring about me getting sleep your losing it. Nitie Night John. 73's
KM5FL

Post by KM5FL »

KK7AZ wrote: Sorry John, now I see the trouble.You're so busy correcting everyone else you can't even write a response correctly. I really hate to tell you that the last paragraph has a few mistakes. 1. on the contrariety ? 2. no life to make these comments? You're so busy worring about me getting sleep, you're losing it. Nighty, Night John. 73's

There.... I fixed it for you.. :roll: :roll: :roll:

KM5FL
KK7AZ

THANKS NICK

Post by KK7AZ »

THANKS NICK (KM5FL) At least the spelling police corrected me with class, I only got to the 9th grade and can't spell well. I think you were making fun of an old broken down used car dealer, my mechanic's always said I couldn't spell .See I know who you are, al least we're having a little light hearted fun. Have a great day and 73's
KM5FL

Re: THANKS NICK

Post by KM5FL »

KK7AZ wrote:THANKS NICK (KM5FL) At least the spelling police corrected me with class, I only got to the 9th grade and can't spell well. I think you were making fun of an old broken down used car dealer, my mechanic's always said I couldn't spell .See I know who you are, al least we're having a little light hearted fun. Have a great day and 73's
Your quiet welcome, glad I culd help.. Thiers a brand of humor among us "car guys" that no one else will ever understand.. Now let's me and you get back to our more important mid day nap and leave the "non understanding" to their petty argueing.. Nitie night... <<<grin>>>

KM5FL
K4ICL

This is scary!

Post by K4ICL »

Here we have a nicely written POSITIVE posting by N7OKA--something worth reading and it is immediately followed by several NEGATIVE, juvenile level responses which are NOT ON THE TOPIC.

This is NOT what this Forum is all about folks!

Your mindless negativism is unwarranted and unnecessary. Go watch the soaps, or go to a ball game. Do something positive in your life and quit spreading the negative stuff here.

Nuff Said...

K4ICL
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

AMEN BROTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :? :? :? :? :?
N7OAK

WOW!

Post by N7OAK »

Wow! All this from thanking a good fellow ham for giving me a great deal.
Sheeeeesh. If i had only known! :oops: 8)
De N7OAK
K9XR

Re: WOW!

Post by K9XR »

Stick around, You ain't seen nothing yet!!
N7OAK wrote:Wow! All this from thanking a good fellow ham for giving me a great deal.
W1JCW

Post by W1JCW »

K9XR wrote:Stick around, You ain't seen nothing yet!!
N7OAK wrote:Wow! All this from thanking a good fellow ham for giving me a great deal.
It was no big deal over how the ad should be posted to enable searching easier.
This way the persons in the ad are recognized but some clowns want to take things apart and make it into something more for themselves.

Enough said on that..
73 -

W1JCW
John
K9XR

Post by K9XR »

John, I'm not sure what you mean. Just for grins I did a search for "K6BF" and this post shows up. As long as the call is in the text I don't think it makes any difference as far as a search goes if that is what you meant.

W1JCW wrote:
K9XR wrote:Stick around, You ain't seen nothing yet!!
It was no big deal over how the ad should be posted to enable searching easier.
This way the persons in the ad are recognized but some clowns want to take things apart and make it into something more for themselves.

Enough said on that..