KI8EP, formally K8CMA, Where's my Radio?

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kb9vxj

KI8EP, formally K8CMA, Where's my Radio?

Post by kb9vxj »

If anyone knows, or knows of, KI8EP, Patrick Herman, of Muskegon Mi., please contact me, or have him contact me. On May 7th I sent him a money order for an IC 2800 for sale here. He was to contact me when it arrived and send the radio immediately. No contact, no radio, email has been suspended, and an attempt at calling via land line 1st gave no answer, then I was informed it was disconnected. I hope for the best, but fear the worst..... IF, and I repeat IF, I have been stiffed, let everyone else beware until I know more. Should this turn out OK, I will post a retraction. If not, I'll keep everyone informed.
John, KB9VXJ, Sturgeon Bay, Wi.