James Braun K2JSB great to deal with.

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N8ERM

James Braun K2JSB great to deal with.

Post by N8ERM »

I just completed a deal with James Braun K2JSB. The service monitor I bought from him was in beautiful condition. It worked exactly as he said. I ask him to pack like I wanted and he complied plus plus. He shipped quickly, offered to help if I had any questions. I just hope that when I need something else I will be able to deal with him.
Thanks James,
Terry N8ERM
K2JSB

Great Transaction with Terry N8ERM

Post by K2JSB »

I would like to thank Terry N8ERM for the smooth, and pleasant transaction.
Terry is a great person to deal with.
I experienced timely communications ( Terry is not afraid to pick up the phone to talk about details , and even after the conclusion of our transaction he took the time to give me a call....I really like that), all aspects of this transaction were conducted in a timely / professional manner.
I hope to deal with Terry again.

Thanks again Terry,

73's
James
K2JSB