DefenSe of JOE WB2NGX

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KK7AZ

DefenSe of JOE WB2NGX

Post by KK7AZ »

[b Thanks Larry, Joe's been trying to post his side of the story but Scott has him blocked from doing so. I've been on OTH soice 1997 and must say that I've seen Scott do this before. Maybe there's more to this than I know, if so I'd like to hear it. All I know is WD5EAE seems a little off base from the rant he did on PalStar and he's banned on most email sites. Again, maybe I'm off base, but I'd sure like to hear more. Again Larry, I'm trying to hear a friends story before I make up my mind............. It doesn't quite pass the smell test. But that's what friends are for. 73's Jack kk7az [/b]
WD5EAE

Post by WD5EAE »

Jack, I am not banned on any email sites. See the WB2NGX thread for a response to your misunderstanding of my situation with respect to email from Google Mail.

And by the way, friends usually get better treatment than strangers. Imagine that.