ATT!!! WA1UNO!!! swindler!!!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
RA1OZ

ATT!!! WA1UNO!!! swindler!!!

Post by RA1OZ »

Hi to all!

Some week ago i payment to WA1UNO for 2 pcs EB104 full kits with heatsink.

I received it's but that I have seen, I have been shocked.
One kit was half assembled, second only MOSFET soldered.

First:
All parts soldered VERY bad, fantastic bad as special. But soldered as damaged MOSFET!!!

Second:

Kits not full complected, have't 3 transformers.
Where transformers?
WA1UNO for my email's not answer.

Payment was via PayPal
How I can return funds?

If you need i can send foto's.

73! de RA1OZ
Pavel

[/img]
W4AJF

Post by W4AJF »

Pavel, was this problem fixed?
K4ICL

Contact PayPal

Post by K4ICL »

If you paid with PayPal after Nov. 1, your purchase is covered by PayPal's buyer protection plan. Contact PayPal and file a claim. PayPal will instruct you what do next.

K4ICL
astianax

Post by astianax »

I became aware of these attacks long after they were posted, 5 months to be exact, and only after a fellow ham pointed out that someone in Russia is mad at me.

Some times it may be wise to ignore these things and go on. NOT in this case, because it is truly bizarre. The gentleman from Russia never communicated any dissatisfaction, nor did he presented any grievance he expected me to resolve for him. He received the hardware he bought in accordance with a well detailed description Ad in QTH.com. It was sent to him according to his instructions via the USPS. He inquired once about some additional parts, and was informed that they were sent to him with proper documents and Customs Declaration on June 14, 2010. He posted his malicious attacks on June 17 without allowing sufficient time for the mailing to reach him in Russia.

It is unfortunate that he elected to engage in an unclassy and vicious trashing speech. It would have more dignified and civil on his part, and to his advantage of course, to act with maturity, state his unhappiness first, and give me the opportunity to rectify the wrong he apparently perceived was done to him. How can I attend to his unhappiness if he did not tell me he was unhappy? The fact that he resorted to low-class and irresponsible accusations did not solve any problems. In fact that may have created new ones for him. Unfortunate indeed!
wa1uno

Post by wa1uno »

I became aware of these attacks long after they were posted, 5 months to be exact, and only after a fellow ham pointed out that someone in Russia is mad at me.

Some times it may be wise to ignore these things and go on. NOT in this case, because it is truly bizarre. The gentleman from Russia never communicated any dissatisfaction, nor did he presented any grievance he expected me to resolve for him. He received the hardware he bought in accordance with a well detailed description Ad in QTH.com. It was sent to him according to his instructions via the USPS. He inquired once about some additional parts, and was informed that they were sent to him with proper documents and Customs Declaration on June 14, 2010. He posted his attacks on June 17 without allowing sufficient time for the mailing to reach him in Russia.

It is unfortunate that he elected to engage into an unclassy trashing speech. It would have more dignified and civil on his part, and to his advantage of course, to state his unhappiness first, and give me the opportunity to rectify the wrong he apparently perceived was done to him. How can I attend to his unhappiness if he did not tell me he was unhappy? The fact that he resorted to low-class and irresponsible accusations did not solve any problems. In fact that may have created new ones for him. Unfortunate indeed!