K0RPL / N9ZDA [b]Update [/b] RECEIVED REFUND on May 10,2004

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KA5KHI

K0RPL / N9ZDA [b]Update [/b] RECEIVED REFUND on May 10,2004

Post by KA5KHI »

May 10, 2004 Monday 6:04 PM EST
To all concerned,
I would to thank all those who have assisted me in this process. I have received a full refund in the amount of $ 250.00 from Justin after talking with Him on the phone He indicated to me every desire to cooperate and address this transaction and He responded in the correct way. As I have indicated below, I will terminate and exhaust the legal procedures and complaint vs Him. Thank you again, 73 for nw.
Respectfully Submitted,
Richard

Complaint against below listed has been terminated and withdrawn
K0RPL / N9ZDA
Justin Korpal DOB : 06-1981
1210 N Danz Ave
Green Bay Wi 54302 County : Brown Updated : Outagamie 07-25-2003
phone 920-680-0416
jkorpal@baycominc.com
A.K.A. Guss, Jake, Jacob, OR
Butchie Bob..
I responed to an Ad He posted in QTH.COM as follows :
Kenwood TS-520S w Acc
Greetings:
I have for sale a 10 out of 10 Kenwood TS-520S. This unit has a new driver, and two new finals. Puts out 130 watts Plus on each band. Unit does not have a scratch in it, and has the door on the side over the controls. Unit comes with radio, ac power cord, original manual, and a MC-60 modified desk Microphone. Unit also has a CW filter installed. I am asking 250.00 for this entire setup, ready for you to hook up a antenna, and make contacts around the world. If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to call me at anytime. Phone number is 920-471-8008.
Justin K0RPL
Listing #408247 - Submitted on 4/14/04 by Callsign K0RPL
Click Here to Email jkorpal@baycominc.com