KE4ZRJ - Steve W. Blevins - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
wa4wip

KE4ZRJ - Steve W. Blevins - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Post by wa4wip »

KE4ZRJ - Steve W. Blevins -Jonesboro, TN - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY - on June 8th it will be just ONE year since you stole my Kenwood TS 430s that I sent to you and you have NEVER paid for. I certainly hope you have enjoyed it and of course made it difficult for hams to trust other hams. No response from emails - no payments made - just a bad taste in my mouth for what you have done or should I say have NOT done? I hope that someone out there that knows you will stir you up and maybe one day get you to make ammends for this bad transaction. Dick WA4WIP
W9DMW-2

Nice Guy......

Post by W9DMW-2 »

:( Not a very nice post for this person, How sad this is. it used to be that our word meant something, Now it's becoming a nightmare of scam artists and rip offs. I know this will not help now, But everyone sooner or latter, Has to atone for what they have done. GOD Bless To All. I.E. Don W9DMW
KB2VYZ

Post by KB2VYZ »

Keep this scumbag's info out there Dick. Maybe one day, someone from his area, his local repeater, Echolink, etc., will see this and confront him.

73 de Frank/KB2VYZ
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!! They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa!!! To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time...