w1qj

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w7hw

w1qj

Post by w7hw »

Reading post on W1QJ. I don't have his conversions, but want to comment on his above the board other transactions. He offered help on a bandswitch I was looking for. His comment "if it dosen't work, send it back". The item I was looking for was not compatible with what he sent. I e-mailed him to say that I would send it back, and I offered to him to send less than the total asking price. I appreciated his help. When I got the refund, he did not take my offer of compensation........he sent the total transaction price. I am "old school", a handshake used to seal a deal. W1QJ went beyond that............you deal with this guy, you will get sincere dealings. Thanks Lou, for your attempt......73 Duane w7hw :D
W1QJ

Post by W1QJ »

Thank You Duane, I recall that transction well. There is nothing more frustrating than to be stuck with something you can't use and equally as frustrating to not have known if the item may have worked. In your case I went into the transaction knowing the possibility of a return. Being up front on both sides of the deal is most important in a situation like this. My only regret is that I could not have helped you with the exact item you needed. Lou
donate life