Jerry Hensley, KF4UJA

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
n8cbc

Jerry Hensley, KF4UJA

Post by n8cbc »

What can I possibly say about this guy? I bought an amplifier from Jerry, this is what I think about this transaction.

The pictures he sends are the exact item your going to get.
He is fast on email responses, a great communicator.
The amplifier I received was EXACTLY as he represented it to be.
He ships EXACTLY when he says he is going to ship.

On top of that, I was in a time crunch, I didn't find a amp at Dayton, and I had a trip coming up this weekend. Jerry took faith in me and shipped before my payment got to him. All in all, you won't find a nicer guy, a great amateur that believes in his fellow hams.
I moved him to the top of my list of hams to buy from.