W8JN - Great to Deal With

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KF5GKQ

W8JN - Great to Deal With

Post by KF5GKQ »

Mr. Paul Glassman is great to deal with. I paid him what he wanted, and paid
for 2nd day FedEx shipping; so what did he do? Throw in 9.6 volt battery in-
stead of the original 6 volt battery for the KWD TH-D7A(G)II. He also included
the 4 AA battery case and the Kenwood nylon soft case. When all he had to do
was to box it up and send it on. I'm a NEWBIE (3 weeks) technician class op;
even though I've been into 11mtr SSB for 34 years. I've always loved that side
of HF and as soon as I get my general hopefully by the end of the year; I know
I will love it here. And to deal with honest traders is a plus plus. It's leaves a
person knowing where most of the good guys are, and a few that leave a bitter
taste in your mouth of course. But those type of ops get what's coming to them!
Paul advertised that the HT was in excellent condition and it doesn't have a
nick, scuff, scatch or any missing lettering. This is a Trader that in my opinion
is honest to a fault. Thanks Paul, Al - KF5GKQ - Artesia,NM
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

paul always good as gold to trade with 73s
KB2VYZ

Post by KB2VYZ »

Paul is definitely one of the best, if not the best, to do business with.

73 de Frank/KB2VYZ
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!! They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa!!! To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time...
w8jn

thanks to all

Post by w8jn »

thanks to all for the kind words... danny, frank, al !!! . there is only one way to hoss trade and that is with honesty. a lot of people dont like the fact that i speak my piece and dont sugar coat anything, but everyone knows that my reputation for honesty speaks for itself!
al, glad you like the ht. call me when you set up skycommand. kenwoods instructions are among the worst written i have ever seen. skycommand is terrific and kenwoods product is outstanding, however, the directions were written by australiopithicus man! hihi
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Paul is not only Honest to a fault and "outspoken" but let me tell you i stuck my foot in my mouth and did what a lot of people do here and made a misguided statement about another Ham with out checking further and my friend Paul helped me to get a further grip on the foot in mouth desease i had by ever so gently shoving my foot further into my big mouth. But Doctor Paul knew best as once i admitted my mistake the foot was properly removed, and i now may not always appreciate his outspoken descriptive choice of words,but it seems he's often right when and after the smoke clears. As his honesty his word and dealings along with others on here is what makes Hams a well respected hobby and fun.
Larry Huff K0pd
w8jn

on the way

Post by w8jn »

larry,
thanks. your check is in the mail! (-:
happy hoss trading paul w8jn