KE4IFK no return email

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
VA3EE/ VE3GNX

KE4IFK no return email

Post by VA3EE/ VE3GNX »

Denny KE4IFK has an ad running here on QTH for some BC-348 parts. I have emailed him at least 3 times on two different ads for the same parts and have not heard back from him.
I believe that if you put up an ad you should respond to every email. If he does not want to ship to Canada or for whatever reason he could send an email to state so. I don't want to keep bothering him or wasting my time, when I will have no chance to buy the parts I need.
Denny if you read this and you have tried to email me and it has not gotten through I do apologize.
Cheers and good trading Don VA3EE/ VE3GNX :)
W9DMW-2

FYI

Post by W9DMW-2 »

:lol: I would sell to Don anytime, And ship without payment up front, That's how "GOOD" his word is. A VERY Honorable Buyer/Seller.
Just my two cents. Don W9DMW
VA3EE/ VE3GNX

Post by VA3EE/ VE3GNX »

Thanks Don. Stay cool and talk to you soon.
Cheers Don VA3EE/ VE3GNX :D
VA3EE/ VE3GNX

Post by VA3EE/ VE3GNX »

Well I guess with nothing being heard on personal email or here I will assume that Denny has no intentions of dealing with me. To bad really I could have used the knobs or other parts for my 348-Q.
I just don't understand people that list but will not answer when you send them a response :roll: . If you don't want the emails than don't list an ad, just my 2 cents.
wx1f

Post by wx1f »

VA3EE/ VE3GNX wrote:Well I guess with nothing being heard on personal email or here I will assume that Denny has no intentions of dealing with me. To bad really I could have used the knobs or other parts for my 348-Q.
I just don't understand people that list but will not answer when you send them a response :roll: . If you don't want the emails than don't list an ad, just my 2 cents.
His phone number is in every ad. Did you think to call???? I always call posted phone numbers if there's no email response.
VA3EE/ VE3GNX

Post by VA3EE/ VE3GNX »

You know your right I could call, but when somebody does put an email address down why should I have to spend the extra money for a long distance call.
Cheers Don VA3EE/ VE3GNX
wx1f

Post by wx1f »

VA3EE/ VE3GNX wrote:You know your right I could call, but when somebody does put an email address down why should I have to spend the extra money for a long distance call.
Cheers Don VA3EE/ VE3GNX
Because your emails to him may be going into his spam folder. My ISP did it to lots of my email, until I got them to make some setting changes !! So....quit being so cheap....make the call. Did you make the call, yet? How about now? Now? :)
VA3EE/ VE3GNX

Post by VA3EE/ VE3GNX »

no, no, nope, not yet, probably never :lol: :lol:
i'll save the extra money to buy more gear :lol:
thanks though
Don VA3EE/ VE3GNX
KA2CDT

Post by KA2CDT »

Don check your spam mail. I have a feeling the emails are going into your spam mail.
Oldschool-Hams Helping Hams
Ronald G. DeAngelis KA2CDT
Marco Island,Florida 34145
25.95°N 81.72°W
www.KA2CDT.com
VA3EE/ VE3GNX

Post by VA3EE/ VE3GNX »

Everything is squared up with Dendy, just had a miscommunication. Thanks guys for the input.
Cheers Don VA3EE/ VE3GNX