W1OKQ Nice guy to deal with.

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
Hector2004

W1OKQ Nice guy to deal with.

Post by Hector2004 »

I recently did a trade deal with Mr Jack Komisareck from Dalton,NH ( W1OKQ ) and he behaved decently telling me all the truth about the SB-200 he sent me,which was packaged professionally and promptly and when I pulled it out of the box,there was not bad surprise,the unit was even better than he described,almost MINT condition and it works great,he kept as well a daily contact with me by email while the deal was arranged,so anyone can trust him because he is a man of his word,I will always deal with Jack again if he wants to,thanks good man and keep the ham trading spirit up as always.

Hector Padron
AD4C
God bless America