MARTYN AT RADIO MART ON EBAY

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w9nra

MARTYN AT RADIO MART ON EBAY

Post by w9nra »

BEFORE REALIZING WHO I SOLD MY RADIO TO HE GOT IT. AFTER SHORT TIME I REALIZED VIA CONTACTS ON EBAY AND THING'S HE TOLD DURING SALE I MADE TO HIM HE IS A VERY DISHONEST P.O.S WHO IS ONLY OUT TO MAKE A BUCK, NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH MAKING MONEY BUT IF LIES AND FALSE ADVERTISING ARE HOW TO GET IT NO THANK'S.
WA5JAV

Radio Mart

Post by WA5JAV »

I don't know how this bottom dweller Radio Mart has survived so long. He stuck me with a dead radio about 2 years past. And he's still going strong. eBay should have banned him long ago.
K9XR

Re: MARTYN AT RADIO MART ON EBAY

Post by K9XR »

I thought you two guys had a great deal completed last week. Just exactly what happened to change your mind?

w9nra wrote:BEFORE REALIZING WHO I SOLD MY RADIO TO HE GOT IT. AFTER SHORT TIME I REALIZED VIA CONTACTS ON EBAY AND THING'S HE TOLD DURING SALE I MADE TO HIM HE IS A VERY DISHONEST P.O.S WHO IS ONLY OUT TO MAKE A BUCK, NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH MAKING MONEY BUT IF LIES AND FALSE ADVERTISING ARE HOW TO GET IT NO THANK'S.
wx1f

Re: MARTYN AT RADIO MART ON EBAY

Post by wx1f »

w9nra wrote:BEFORE REALIZING WHO I SOLD MY RADIO TO HE GOT IT. AFTER SHORT TIME I REALIZED VIA CONTACTS ON EBAY AND THING'S HE TOLD DURING SALE I MADE TO HIM HE IS A VERY DISHONEST P.O.S WHO IS ONLY OUT TO MAKE A BUCK, NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH MAKING MONEY BUT IF LIES AND FALSE ADVERTISING ARE HOW TO GET IT NO THANK'S.
How about specifics!!! Good grief!! I hate vague comments!! Anyone else??!! If you've gotta post a negative...at least say something concrete!!
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

I'm not sure why the statement about Radio Mart either i mean so he bid at the last second and bought your radio before you could block him. He did that to me and then turned around and used it to replace a radio he sold another person . How do i know? Well he must of told his buyer who had bought the radio from him because the buyer e mailed me asking if the mic i sent with the radio worked ok which it did and Martyn must of either switched mic's or sent the wrong one by mistake. My only serious complaint was Martyn(radio mart) filed a did not receive radio complaint with Pay Pal trying to get his money refunded. I of course had proof so that ended quickly. So why the complaint?
Last edited by lhk0pd on Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Larry Huff K0pd
N0VPD

martyn

Post by N0VPD »

i just sold an icom r72 to this guy. i told him i prefered a usps money order, then i could ship it right away when i received the mo. instead he sent me a personal check, which i said in my ad he would have to wait 2 to 3 weeks so that it clears before i ship it. i emailed him and he said to go ahead and deposit it, so i did. i called his bank to see if it had been paid, but the bank wouldnt tell me anything. i then called my bank and they said so far it looks ok. its been almost a week and so far it shows that his check cleared but i am going to wait at least another 10 days to make sure.
N4ATS

Post by N4ATS »

Turn off your caps lock before you have a heart attack...
73's from:
N4ATS
18.133 Mhz.
www.n4ats.com