AD5VJ Antennas

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K5BBA

AD5VJ Antennas

Post by K5BBA »

If you order one of his antennas, I suggest you ask for the antenna before you pay for it. What a deal I went through with him and finally forced him to refund my money. He is a bad example of a Ham Radio Operator.
W5YMB

AD5VJ (Bob Autry) (Weatherford, Tx)

Post by W5YMB »

Unfortunately, I too had a similar bad experience with Bob Autry

This was about a year ago

In one respect, you were luckier than me

He did not refund any of my money, even though the amount was small

Of course, I'm aware there will be people who will now come forward & defend him citing their positive, good experiences

However, one must always remember, sometimes there are " hits " & sometimes there are " misses ", with the same person , as far as honesty goes

(Sometimes there are some people that do honest deals & then every one-in-a-while, they do not do honest deals) (For some reason) (Same person)
AD5VJ

Looks like I am getting better

Post by AD5VJ »

Guess I am improving I do refunds now.

Now out of the blue comes a guy I have never heard of to write a fiction novel based on a conspiracy theory.

Anyway, just how much small amount of money did I not refund to you and exactly what was it for? I don't remember your call from - how many years ago??

But then again, I guess since I did refund the money to the person who started this thread, therefore I must still be dishonest toward him also in your eyes. Oh that's right, he was one of the good deals or the bad deals, I need clarification, I am confused which one he is.

But never the less, one might also conclude, since even though I am not a company (just a guy building antennas in his backyard) that if you were to check with every major corporation in America who makes something or anywhere else for that matter, they have at multiple times refunded money at some point or other to many individuals and also had to refund money to even many more.

Therefore they must logically fall under your conspiracy theory as well. And they have even had to because it was not possible to deliver the merchandise on a timely basis.

I guess they are all dishonest too, or is it just the ones that take our money and say nothing, deliver nothing, nor do they commmunicate with us at all that are the dishonest ones?

Interesting the straw men we can build up just to tear down to try and make ourselves feel a part of something we really have nothing to do with.

So now we have a conspiracy theory that if anyone anywhere has bad deals and good deals they are ripping people off some of the time but not all of the time.

My personal opinion is, your watching too much Oprah with your wife.

Bob AD5VJ
AD5VJ

Re: AD5VJ Antennas

Post by AD5VJ »

[quote="K5BBA"]If you order one of his antennas, I suggest you ask for the antenna before you pay for it. What a deal I went through with him and finally forced him to refund my money. He is a bad example of a Ham Radio Operator.[/quote]

Not sure how someone can force someone to do something they don't already feel they should rightfully do from a distance of Mississippi to Texas, but if you say you forced me then I guess you did, I consider myself 'forced'.

Now you just need to get with all these other guys who are really being ripped off and tell them how you did it so they can force the real scammers into giving them their money back also.

Just think you'd be a real hero to many.

Bob AD5VJ
w5tfw

AD5VJ Antennas

Post by w5tfw »

:lol: HI !

Dont Shoot ! I come in PEACE,.......................................... :P ..........

I suppose I am the guy that comes along and says,..... I have known Bob for a long time and have done business with him a few times. with great success.

:wink: Joey W5TFW