F5TNI, F6JXY 8875 tubes for sale

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K3TLP

F5TNI, F6JXY 8875 tubes for sale

Post by K3TLP »

I would be very wary of buying 8875 tubes from Cortini Didier, F5TNI. He has an ad now with the callsign F6JXY. The phone number listed is the same as the one listed for F5TNI, Didier Cortini.
Back in November I sent him money via Western Union for some tubes. To date I have not received the tubes - or any contact from him within the last 2 months.
He may be trying to sell the same tubes he supposedly sold to me.
Jim Cihon K3TLP
Jim Cihon K3TLP Meadville, PA