Reference KE4ESU

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
AE5RE

Reference KE4ESU

Post by AE5RE »

Any reference for KE4ESU ?
Thanks,
AE5Re
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

strange i emailed him today and asked him for the serial number on the als-1300 no reply yet?????????????? :? :? :? :?
k4kk

Post by k4kk »

I thought it strange that a technican was selling an HF amplifier so did not reply to the ad. Even an HF antenna is a challenge at the address listed. It may not be a problem, but there are some red lights.
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

this guy is hooked up with marcs radios in florida. i got a email back stating he had sold the amp on qth but he could beat anybodys price on a new one. i dont beleive he had a amp for that price his way of getting hams respone to the sale. BAD WAY TO DO BUSINESS :? :? :? :?
K9XR

I was thinking the same thing

Post by K9XR »

Yep I was thinking the same thing. I tried reverse phone number listing and it said it was unlisted which doesn't make any sense. I would guess that it is probably the number to Marc's Jewelry store or whatever it is that he runs. I wonder how he ends up with so many duplicate pieces. Could it be he's a dealer? NO! Never!

W4PIG wrote:this guy is hooked up with marcs radios in florida. i got a email back stating he had sold the amp on qth but he could beat anybodys price on a new one. i dont beleive he had a amp for that price his way of getting hams respone to the sale. BAD WAY TO DO BUSINESS :? :? :? :?
K4JC

Post by K4JC »

Yes Marc is a dealer. He seems to pull these bait-and-switch deals all the time. Just check others' feedback about him. Marc tried to do the same thing to me when he agreed to sell me a used Palstar tuner, then when I went to pay him he decided the used tuner had "just" been sold to someone else, but he'd be happy to sell me a new one. Right then and there he lost any business I would have ever given him.