Frank/KB2VYZ honest good deal

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w8jn

Frank/KB2VYZ honest good deal

Post by w8jn »

first let me state , several years ago i purchased a $50 item from frank. long story short, usps screw up and the item was returned to frank. he searched for me for 10 months trying to get the $50 part to me and i had just simply forgotten about it. NOW THATS HONEST!!!
next. two weeks ago frank listed a ts2000 for sale on the classifieds. price was below market value for an 8 month old ts2000. i contacted frank and he said "i am a smoker and i cannot represent this as anything other than a smokers rig" i liked the price and franks proven honesty so i bought the rig. it arrived in 100% condition electrically but exactly as frank described, "a smokers rig" i am 100% satisfied and the rig was exactly as frank described, no surprises. frank is a good guy.
best 73 paul w8jn
KB2VYZ

Post by KB2VYZ »

As I had mentioned in my earlier review of Paul, W8JN. GREAT to deal with, and as honest as they come. Paul is one of the very few (4), that can get an item from me BEFORE payment arrives, he IS that trustworthy. Everyone, have a Happy Thanksgiving!

73 de Frank/KB2VYZ
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!! They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa!!! To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time...
KA9MOT

Post by KA9MOT »

I've dealt with Frank in the past and I agree with the OP. Frank is as honest as they come.