Monte F Keller; k9dzd update

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N4VHG

Monte F Keller; k9dzd update

Post by N4VHG »

FYI:
For those with outstanding debts or deals from Monte (k9dzd),
I found this on the web:

http://www.madisoncountyindiana.us/node/5893

He owes me a SP-6 speaker I paid him for (USPS MO).
What else does he owe? :?

73's Tom
N4VHG (formally WB4CSX) Ham since 1974
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Sorry ol Man but unless your able and willing to go to the sale it looks like your out a speaker.You could of course and being as i'm no legal beagle possibly contact the sheriffs office there and leave a Bid for the speaker and go from that assuming it is in the to be sold items.Of course there may be other options but like i said i'm no legal beagle..
Larry Huff K0pd
w0bkr

Contact the Sherriff

Post by w0bkr »

I would contact that Sherriff identified and inform him of your speaker and see if they have it. They might send it or hold it for you as it is stolen property. Might be worth following up on....GL
mm0jvb

Post by mm0jvb »

i had a deal with monte & it took a paypal dispute to get my meter off him .
if you were to call the sherriff with details of your MO & reciept , also the correspondance with monte showing the dates ( ie emails ) also if you have a screenshot of the original advertizement of the speaker . i,m sure they would hand it over to you . best of luck .
ps i did find out during my transaction that monte is a habitual liar .
try this link to his local police station
http://www.ci.anderson.ca.us/police.asp.
ke4nu

Glad u got your meter!

Post by ke4nu »

mm0jvb wrote:i had a deal with monte & it took a paypal dispute to get my meter off him .
if you were to call the sherriff with details of your MO & reciept , also the correspondance with monte showing the dates ( ie emails ) also if you have a screenshot of the original advertizement of the speaker . i,m sure they would hand it over to you . best of luck .
ps i did find out during my transaction that monte is a habitual liar .
try this link to his local police station
http://www.ci.anderson.ca.us/police.asp.
Consider yourself lucky, and I was too...guys like this need to banned from posting here. They cause the honest hams on here a lot of headaches..just my 2 cents
N4VHG

Monte, k9dzd, sent me the speaker he owed me.

Post by N4VHG »

Though it is unclear why it took 4 months, I did receive the SP-6 speaker I paid Monte for back in August. It is in decent condition and works.
73's N4VHG
N4VHG (formally WB4CSX) Ham since 1974
ke4nu

Re: Monte, k9dzd, sent me the speaker he owed me.

Post by ke4nu »

N4VHG wrote:Though it is unclear why it took 4 months, I did receive the SP-6 speaker I paid Monte for back in August. It is in decent condition and works.
73's N4VHG
Glad you got your speaker..and I hope due to bad business practices on here that Monte has been banned from posting..Although you'd think after all the negative feedback people would leave him alone..73, Alan
w9lvm

K9DZD

Post by w9lvm »

Might have got burned for a $100 for a power supply but lucky I paid with PayPal! Most of the time I use USPS Money Order and for some reason I used PayPal so I might get my money back! Shame on me for not checking feedback on QTH this time! :cry:
PayPal managed to take the money from his PayPal account and returned it to me! Guess PayPal has some good points! :D
Last edited by w9lvm on Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
W1JCW

Post by W1JCW »

mm0jvb wrote:i had a deal with monte & it took a paypal dispute to get my meter off him .
if you were to call the sherriff with details of your MO & reciept , also the correspondance with monte showing the dates ( ie emails ) also if you have a screenshot of the original advertizement of the speaker . i,m sure they would hand it over to you .]
This is your best route, call right now and get the ball rolling. Be persistent as
they will understand you are serious. Don't wait.
73 -

W1JCW
John