KD5UDE - IT HAS BEEN THREE MONTHS AND KD5UDE HAS NOT PAID

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
aa2oj

KD5UDE - IT HAS BEEN THREE MONTHS AND KD5UDE HAS NOT PAID

Post by aa2oj »

KD5UDE - IT HAS BEEN THREE MONTHS AND KD5UDE HAS NOT CONTACTED ME OR RETURNED A PHONE OR E-MAIL MESSAGE - I SENT SNAIL MAIL AS WAS SUGGESTED TO SEE IF HE WILL RESPOND -
ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS - THANK YOU AA2OJ
N9LCD

Post by N9LCD »

You've been at this for three months. The "trail" is getting cold. I strongly recommend that you start researching and documenting your case for Small Claims Court.

I also recommend one last round of mailings. The first letter should be sent "Certified Mail - Return Receipt Requested". The second letter should be sent first class mail with a "Proof of Mailing" receipt. I recommend trying to disguise your return address or not use it at all. Also mail your second letter from a different city/post office so KD5UDE doesn't recognize the postmark.

N9LCD

:twisted:
aa2oj

It has been three months and KD5UDE still has not paid me

Post by aa2oj »

I will be starting legal action very soon as I feel I have no other alternative and have contacted small claims courts in Durant and Coalgate OK - Thank you for your help. AA2OJ
aa2oj

KD5UDE said he will pay me 30.00 dollars starting DEC 1, 09

Post by aa2oj »

Jerry - Said he will start paying me 30.00 dollars a month starting Decembre 1, 2009 and he agreed to pay me for 12 months until the insurance money comes in - I hope he keeps his word this time - AA2OJ Timmy G
w0bkr

Re: KD5UDE said he will pay me 30.00 dollars starting DEC 1,

Post by w0bkr »

aa2oj wrote:Jerry - Said he will start paying me 30.00 dollars a month starting Decembre 1, 2009 and he agreed to pay me for 12 months until the insurance money comes in - I hope he keeps his word this time - AA2OJ Timmy G

Let's hope he comes thru but honestly, sounds pretty lame...$30 a month? Are you a bank or something?

Good luck with that...I hope it works out but I ain't holding my breath....
aa2oj

KD5UDE HAS NOT PAID ME AS OF YET

Post by aa2oj »

OM, I am not holding my breath but I am giving the guy a break - I will trust him for the last time and if he does not come through; I have already made plans for small claims, lawyer etc. I trying to save him a buck because once I add all the fees etc. It will cost him a lot more - Thank for you input - AA2OJ - Timmy G
Leelo

Post by Leelo »

Its very strange that KD5UDE has not paid you from Three months. Have you contacted with the KD5UDE authority about this this problem in this three months? If not, you should immediately contact with them.
kk9a

2nd thread

Post by kk9a »

Leelo wrote:Its very strange that KD5UDE has not paid you from Three months. Have you contacted with the KD5UDE authority about this this problem in this three months? If not, you should immediately contact with them.
AA2OJ started a second thread regarding this matter http://chat.qth.com/viewtopic.php?t=11172
rsdx390

Post by rsdx390 »

This thread was brought back from the dead after 2.5 years. AA2OJ is now satisfied. I personally think making $10 monthly payments over two years to repay someone is absolute lame especially when outright fraud was conducted... but AA2OJ claims to be satisfied nonetheless.
ke5oah

lame!!

Post by ke5oah »

I think thats awlful nice to let him pay 30bucks a month! Then he stiffs ya! I think that guy has real problems!
aa2oj

kd5ude

Post by aa2oj »

I gave a break to KD5UDE Jerry Buchanan because he appered down on his luck - going through a lot of stuff - I am very patient and a devote catholic who tries to pratice the Goden Rule - He may have taken avantage and did illegal stuff but I got paid because I am a follower of The Christ and a good ham of the brotherhood - I would be causious of buying from him again if ever but at least I got paid non the less - Timmy G
ke5oah

Re: kd5ude

Post by ke5oah »

aa2oj wrote:I gave a break to KD5UDE Jerry Buchanan because he appered down on his luck - going through a lot of stuff - I am very patient and a devote catholic who tries to pratice the Goden Rule - He may have taken avantage and did illegal stuff but I got paid because I am a follower of The Christ and a good ham of the brotherhood - I would be causious of buying from him again if ever but at least I got paid non the less - Timmy G
Well he put that rig to use on 14.313,his Cobra 2000gtl wouldn't quite make it there!lmao
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Timmy AA2OJ As a fellow Catholic i admire the strenght of your faith and your patience. KE5OAH is correct about the 14.313 part. I knew a person here where i live that was a very convincing liar and theif and seemed to have no concience over who he took advantage of. But he had a very serious heart attack and must of known his time here was closing and he became just the opposite of what he had been and i have to believe that he was forgiven and died a person finally right with GOD.
Larry Huff K0pd