ATTENTION FELLOW AMATEURS......E-BAY SELLERS,QTH.COM SELLERS

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kd5ack

ATTENTION FELLOW AMATEURS......E-BAY SELLERS,QTH.COM SELLERS

Post by kd5ack »

The following post is for all amateurs who sell on ebay.com,qrz.com and qth.com and eham.net,please be aware that fraudalent use has been made made from my isp service provider account,my yahoo email account ebay.com account and paypal.com account some unauthorized purchases seem to have been made using my ebay account and worst of it my paypal account has been used to make payment for such purchases at this point my access to my ebay account along with paypal account is restricted due to username/password changes without my consent,my isp account and yahoo email accounts are also restricted from access due to the same restriction username/password changed,according to the paypal customer support ladie i spoke with some transactions in the amount of 1050 dollars and another one in the amount of 700 plus dollars were made no futher details of other transactions were given other than instructions from paypal to close my register bank one credit card and to close my register bank account that were linked to my paypal accounts,seems like i myself provided my personal information to an email that i recieved with the logo of ebay/paypal requesting to confirm my registration information or my account was going to be suspended i remember that i even supplied my driver licence number along with my social security number,bad mistake of mine at this point i ask to all fellow amateurs that sells on ebay or here on qrz.com or qth.com or eham.net that if you have had any transactions with my ebay account username hamrigs now stolen and changed over to username latintothebone especially on the dates of february 27th,28th and 29th to contact me inmmediatly to the following new email address moonman2271@yahoo.com
most important if you recieved any payment from any purchase thru my register paypal account d_104@yahoo.com PLEASE DO NOT SEND OUT ANY ITEMS AS I CANNOT BE LIABLE AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR YOUR LOSSES,PLEASE HELP ME TO MINIMIZE LOSSES AS I ALREADY LOST MY BANK ONE CREDIT CARD AND BANK ACCOUNT ASSOCIATED TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT DUE TO THIS AWFUL ACT HAPPENING TO ME, PLEASE CONTACT ME INMMEDIATLY WITH DETAILS OF TRANSACTION/PAYMENT INFORMATION AND DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT SEND OUT ANY ITEM EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN PAID OUT WITH MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT [email=d_104@yahoo.com.]d_104@yahoo.com.[/email] ANY HELP INFORMATION PROVIDED IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.THANK-YOU MARIO GARZA (CALLSIGN KD5ACK) 3611 W. POPLAR ST SAN ANTONIO TEXAS 78228