K9DZD MONTE F KELLER

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
mm0jvb

K9DZD MONTE F KELLER

Post by mm0jvb »

i originally got a pm through qrz.com from monte K9DZD regarding an mfj 825 meter that he knew i had & was interested in obtaining a vhf slug for it, we exchanged emails talking about the meter & there was no problem all in a good ham spirit & end up agreeing that if he were to sell his meter i would be interested & would recieve 1st offer. after a year or so he then sends an email to me offering me his meter as his has the vhf slug in it & thats what i needed for myself ,so after many emails between us & photo's of the meter in which he replyed allmost instantly every time the money was sent & cashed through paypal . monte doesnt seem to answer emails anymore ?? i was only asking for a tracking number or postal reciept number as i expected it to arrive around about this week & wanted to make sure someone was home when it came. i have waited a week between emails for the tracking number before asking again but monte "K9DZD" has vanished & has never replyed to any of my emails. i have noticed he has previous for this & done a wee bit of investigating on monte & this seems to be a habit of his . i will hold fire on the info i have discovered about monte & his transactions with other hams & other stuff , but just incase . i have emailed him again to say that i will start informing as many other hams as possible about him so
BEWARE OF K9DZD MONTE F KELLER . he seems very genuine when he wants ( $$$'s) to be but once your money transfers you hear nothing from him .
Last edited by mm0jvb on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
w0bkr

K9DZD or K0DZD?

Post by w0bkr »

Which call is it? ( I could look it up but you have two different ones posted in the forum, two postings):....

K0DZD or K9DZD?
mm0jvb

Re: K9DZD or K0DZD?

Post by mm0jvb »

w0bkr wrote:Which call is it? ( I could look it up but you have two different ones posted in the forum, two postings):....

K0DZD or K9DZD?
k9dzd thanks for pointing out my mistake
the header now sorted