N5DXL is a good buyer

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
nt4om

N5DXL is a good buyer

Post by nt4om »

Be it known that N5DXL is a good guy. I sold him a TS-2000 I had listed here. Before the sale he sent his Phone number and all his contact information. I talked to him on the phone for about 1/2 hour where we worked out the details of the transaction. He sent the Postal Money orders (priority mail instead of regular post I might add) on 9/29/09. They arrived on 10/409 and I shipped the radio on 10/5/09. I am waiting to hear he has received the rig.

I would deal with Tom again.

Tom - NT4OM
Tom Barber - NT4OM
"Never Trust 4 Old Men"
"May All Your Signals Be Rare DX"