Thanks to all Amateurs

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kd8fzh

Thanks to all Amateurs

Post by kd8fzh »

I would like to thank all amateurs who have purchased books and other merchandise from me. Lately, I have been busy with academics attempting to earn a second Masters Degree (Networking and Management).

What adds to the pressure is dealing with health issues. I have diabetes, and furthermore, other health problems. However, at age 47; I don't think I am doing too bad.

Fellow amateurs; possible later I can round up some more books to sell. I have plenty of electronics reference books in several book shelves here at my residence, however, I wish to keep these for future reference.

Oh, my CIE books which I used for my Clevelend Institute of Electronics Broadcast Engineering and Associate Degree I cherish and would not part with.

Amateurs, if you ever get a chance to purchase used CIE course books, thus, they are excellent reference material. There are several CIE books out there that teach transmitter-receiver and antenna fundamentals.

Just wanted to write a few lines to say hello and let everyone know I am doing alright.

Conclusively, cannot remember too many first names and/or calls, however, 73's now from Mark
KD8FZH
Huntington, WV