N8ERM-My Pleasure

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K0OXB

N8ERM-My Pleasure

Post by K0OXB »

A recent purchase from Terry was, again, a very pleasant experience and my first time to personally chat with Terry. Terry was particularly interested that I was completely satisfied with my purchase....indeed I was. It was sent the same day as my payment was mailed and received with careful packaging to insure safe shipment. This is the was our hobby once was and occassionally is today. Very refreshing indeed and thanks very much Terry! 73, Ron K0OXB
N8ERM

ATTN: RON K0OXB :

Post by N8ERM »

Ron,
This deal was my pleasure. Also it was great to Talk GM and Ford :-(. This is a great hobby and most are as you, a real pleasure to get to know.

vr 73, Terry N8ERM[/url]