ky0r Dutch Gruse

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w8mjm

ky0r Dutch Gruse

Post by w8mjm »

Excellent trader, honest and upfront. I traded antenna tuners with him and his tuner was exactly as he said it was no suprises. I would trade with him anytime.
W5YMB

KY0R (Dutch Gruse)

Post by W5YMB »

I second your positive feedback regarding Dutch Gruse (KY0R)

Just received a Kenwood Amp. Relay Cable today from Dutch

Exactly as advertised by Dutch . . .

(Reasonable price, also)

Thanks again, Dutch

Ron (W5YMB) (W5BS)
San Antonio, Tx
ky0r

Ron (W5YMB) (W5BS) Great guy to deal with

Post by ky0r »

Ron,

Always nice to have such a pleasant transaction with excellent communication with the buyer and prompt payment. Ron is top notch and I would gladly deal with him again.

Thanks Ron! :D

Dutch
ky0r

W8MJM is a very honest and trustworthy ham.

Post by ky0r »

:D

What a great trade with Matt! He shipped when he said he would and kept in communication during the whole process. When he couldn't find a part he had advertised as part of the deal he sent me two of them from the manufacturer so that both of my tuners would match.
Great to deal with!

Thanks Matt!

Dutch, KY0R