DOG ATTACKS

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kd8fzh

DOG ATTACKS

Post by kd8fzh »

Notice to some Sellers:

I have encountered problems with individuals agreeing to purhcase items by sending money orders, furthermore, never hearing from them again.

This is frustraiting because as soon as I list an ad, people responding indicating they will purhcase the item or items and will send money orders. Then, I wait for a few days and never receive anything. Finally, when I attempt to e-mail them they don't respond.

This is non-professional and unethical conduct by people to whom in my eyes are merely attempting to prevent me from selling or perhaps a mechanism of harrassment.

Conclusively, this will not be tolerated. If you agree to purhcase something you must now provide your address in advance. Then, if I never hear from you I will suspect mail tampering and will turn over evidence to federal authorities because I will assume you sent out a money order and it was never delivered.

Fair enoungh? You play with fire and the fed's will be watching you! :twisted:
w8jn

a toothless threat

Post by w8jn »

mark, have you ever gone car shopping, asked the salesman lots of questions, taken up lots of his time, promised to return and then vanished? have you ever taken up a realtors time looking at houses and then purchased from another realtor? gone into radio shack asked the salesman lots of questions and not purchased? wow the feds must be overwhelmed with complaints about those deadbeats who ask questions and then disappear! wow..... it happens to all of us. its simply called "capitalism". i wonder if you could cite the federal state or local statute you are quoting in your toothless tiger?
i can hear it now "mr postal inspector, john doe promised to buy my ps150 and then he vanished. not only did he vanish, he will not answer my emails or return my calls. this has inconvenienced me for an entire week. please drop everything you are doing and put him in the greybar for breaking his promise"
best 73 paul w8jn har har har

ps.... dont you mean..."NOTICE TO BUYERS" this one leaves me scratching my head
hamradman

Post by hamradman »

KD8FZH,
Do you think your the only one that has had that happen?
Your post is a joke. Do you realy think the Fed's or any law enforcement agency will go after someone because they didn't buy your stuff?
Get a life, quit crying and go back to ebay.
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

You know i sold a Telescope to a fellow in Poland and after saying he wanted it but not hearing back that the funds were coming i recontacted him to only have him state he found one that had one inch less in diameter and decided to buy it since it was less costly . He was very apologetic for not touching base with me and as Paul would say he shopped around and changed his mind and found what he felt was a better deal.I sold it to a Canadien neightbor for $5.00 less than originally asked for and he was happy and so was i. So like others i'm certain are saying in so many words don't play the game if you can't take the pain.
Larry Huff K0pd
VE3TMT

Post by VE3TMT »

BTW, it's Canadian.
w8jn

who cares??

Post by w8jn »

Cannaddean, canadun kenedean, canadanen, who cares???
VE3TMT

Post by VE3TMT »

Hey Paul,

Do I call you a redneck or a hillbilly? I'd ask you to show a bit of courtesy, but looking at some of your posts, I don't think that word is in your vocabulary.
w8jn

who cares

Post by w8jn »

hillbilly hillybilly hilbiley rednack rednuck rudnukk.... you can call me anything you want. until the day comes along when you can jump out of my computer with a desert eagle 50ae, nothing anyone says on a computer screen bothers me. the instant i send this post, you cease to exist.
best 73, hillbilly halbulet rednulkk rednakk paul w8jn
VE3TMT

Post by VE3TMT »

Paul,

Forget to take your medication today? Serious issues man. I'm done. Not sure what firearms have to do with it, but just seemed so typical.
w8jn

funny

Post by w8jn »

max,
i always get a kick out of the 4 year olds who stick their tongue out and then run to hide behind moma. as they get older, they do the same thing by saying, "hey here is my final insult and because i am an expert and the worlds formost authority on everything, i will declare this conversation finished and i will not look at or hear anything further" har har har. max i am guessing that when you hit send, you stuck your fingers in your ears and loudly started saying LA LA LA LA LA.
BEST REGARDS PAUL W8JN
kg4mlo

Post by kg4mlo »

Hey ma...Paul is out of his cage again, and now he's packin heat. I thought Pa's guns were supposed to be locked up!!!!
w8jn

not me

Post by w8jn »

i'm not packing heat... i'm trying to get max to understand that we just laugh when canadianannians threaten us boys from the usa, a canedunun threatening someone from the usa is like a four year old wagging his finger at a cannon.anyway, i am a ninja! caneddeans bullets pass through me.