KC2KUY, Bill Excellent QTH'er Highly Recommended

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K0RPL

KC2KUY, Bill Excellent QTH'er Highly Recommended

Post by K0RPL »

Greetings:

I just wanted to let everybody know what a stand-up Amateur Radio Operator Bill, KC2KUY Is. I recently had the oppurtunity to do some trading with Bill, and all of the items showed up in better condition then what was stated. I wouldn't even give a second thought to dealing with bill in the future.

Enjoy the Antenna Bill

Justin
k4kk

Post by k4kk »

So you finally found a satisfied customer to try and rehabilitate your eBay scandalous past?
kc2kuy

what?

Post by kc2kuy »

k4kk wrote:So you finally found a satisfied customer to try and rehabilitate your eBay scandalous past?
I have no clue what you taling about...You must have me mixed up with someone else..Sir....

Please make sure you know who you are talking about before you bash someone....Thank you......
Bill
kc2kuy
N2PET

The Other Guy

Post by N2PET »

He's refering to k0rpl. :)