Justin ( k0rpl)

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kc2kuy

Justin ( k0rpl)

Post by kc2kuy »

I just wanted to say what a nice guy justin K0RPL IS to do trading with..He is a great guy...Thanks justin.....73's

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Bill
kc2kuy
K0RPL

Post by K0RPL »

Just want to say thank you Bill for the Comment. I really appreciated how well our trade went. I can guarantee you the two radios will work well for my application. I am going to be using the Ten Meter Mobile for a Transverter only Rig. Hope you receive the U-Bolts for the antenna today. Once Again, Thanks a bunch Bill.

Justin K0RPL