n5dxl 220 radio

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kb0wcd

n5dxl 220 radio

Post by kb0wcd »

hi to anybody reading this dont deal with n5dxl tom hall he is a lier i tried to buy a 220 radio that he had for sale and i waited several weeks for him to get home to get it i sent the money by paypal as soon as he got home and then didnt hear anything from him and when i finily did he said he was in the hospital with a stroke and he said he would get his wife to take care of and she sent me a e-mail stating that he was lieing about every thing but he finily sent me a refund through paypal which cost me money i wanted the radio but he was being a XXXXXXX about it claiming he was sick real bad and i told him what his wife said and havent heard from him since kb0wcd larry holmes
wx1f

Re: n5dxl 220 radio

Post by wx1f »

kb0wcd wrote:hi to anybody reading this dont deal with n5dxl tom hall he is a lier i tried to buy a 220 radio that he had for sale and i waited several weeks for him to get home to get it i sent the money by paypal as soon as he got home and then didnt hear anything from him and when i finily did he said he was in the hospital with a stroke and he said he would get his wife to take care of and she sent me a e-mail stating that he was lieing about every thing but he finily sent me a refund through paypal which cost me money i wanted the radio but he was being a XXXXX about it claiming he was sick real bad and i told him what his wife said and havent heard from him since kb0wcd larry holmes
Did you ever hear of periods, commas, spellcheck and taking a breath!!!!
WHEW!! I think I blacked out there for a minute!! :shock:
w8jn

whoaaaa larry...

Post by w8jn »

whats all the beetcheeeennnnnn. you received your money back! you also need a refund from the school system that taught punctuation, or were you absent that day? i did receive a refund from my public school system for failing to teach me capitalization. wow, let that horsie slow down and have a drink-o-water.
best 73 paul w8jn
kb0wcd

n5dxl 220 radio

Post by kb0wcd »

why are u all complaining it got point across to warn people about dealing with n5dxl thats all good greif
W0AKG

N5DXL

Post by W0AKG »

Darn, i guss we al cans be prfct??///
w8jn

w0akg

Post by w8jn »

martin y ryu c omplanen? donte u hav anithink beter tooo du than paster these peple?
74 paul w8jn
W1JCW

Post by W1JCW »

73 -

W1JCW
John
N5DXL

Larry KB0WCD please get a life....

Post by N5DXL »

I didn't even know Larry KB0WCD had posted this till a few days
ago, he post one on QRZ and I but a reply but just learned of
this one, so I guess once again I must put up a reply.
I did make a deal to sell Larry a 220 radio I had setting here,
once I go home he made a paypal payment and that night I because
very ill and was unable to ship the next morning so I sent a 100%
refund to him which did not cost him 1 penny.
Over the next 2 weeks with emails and phone calls I let him know
I was doing better and if he sent a paypal I would ship the radio
the next morning, needless to say he told me I needed to ship the
radio for free or he was going to post thing's on the internet about
me. As you can see he didn't get the radio and I wouldn't sell
KB0WCD any item I have at any price.

Tom de N5DXL
kb0wcd

Post by kb0wcd »

well again tom you are a lier i have winesses and i kept all the e-mails and also i got messages from your wife and i still have them, and she said that you were a lier and there was nothing wrong with you and that you do this all the time maybe i should copy all the e-mails to this site so everyone can see them. so you tom you need to get a life i wouldnt buy anything from you and i wouldnt recamend anyone else to either oh isnt the only place i posted.i did all of them. iam glad i didnt get the radio because i got a better one a new jetstream so i hope you are stuck with radio forever kb0wcd larry oh by the way it did cost me money for the return and i also have our phone conversations recorded also proving you are a lier.
W1JCW

Post by W1JCW »

kb0wcd wrote:well again tom you are a lier i have winesses and i kept all the e-mails and also i got messages from your wife and i still have them, and she said that you were a lier and there was nothing wrong with you and that you do this all the time maybe i should copy all the e-mails to this site so everyone can see them. so you tom you need to get a life i wouldnt buy anything from you and i wouldnt recamend anyone else to either oh isnt the only place i posted.i did all of them. iam glad i didnt get the radio because i got a better one a new jetstream so i hope you are stuck with radio forever kb0wcd larry oh by the way it did cost me money for the return and i also have our phone conversations recorded also proving you are a lier.
Wow no punctuation, a breath or capitalization again...geez. !!

Well lets see these emails and your witnesses. You are slamming this guy with no proof.

Look Ma capitalization and a period.. No hands too !

Spell check would be nice also.
73 -

W1JCW
John
kb0wcd

Post by kb0wcd »

w1jcw sounds like you need to get a life too you must be sitting on the pc 24/7 reading everybodys posts and worrying about how anybody writes them. it got the point across so dont worry about if you dont have something that pertaines the subject read it and move on and once again get a life if you want to see the e-mails send me your e-mail address and i will send them to you and if you want to hear the recorded messages stop by i will play them for you kb0wcd
W1JCW

Post by W1JCW »

kb0wcd wrote:w1jcw sounds like you need to get a life too you must be sitting on the pc 24/7 reading everybodys posts and worrying about how anybody writes them. it got the point across so dont worry about if you dont have something that pertaines the subject read it and move on and once again get a life if you want to see the e-mails send me your e-mail address and i will send them to you and if you want to hear the recorded messages stop by i will play them for you kb0wcd
I am doing fine, try some manners. I don't worry about " everyone's " post. I was dealing with this guy so I have something to say. Shut your pie hole, put up or shut about slamming the guy. I am sure others want to see these emails as well so post away. That's what this forum is about. No wonder Tom had enough of your attitude and didn't work a deal with you.

" pretains "

By the way this is really the kind of guy Tom N5DXL is:

Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2009 3:04 PM
To: W1JCW
Subject: Re: Paddle

John,
It was nice talking to you on the phone, what I'm going to do is ship the paddle
out Monday and then when ever you get the spare money you can send it, I'm
in no rush for payment. That way you'll have it and be able to use it, plus I'll have a clean spot in the shack. I don't care if it takes 1-2 months, just when ever you have the spare cash.

So if you would shoot me your mailing address or let me know if your go on QRZ.

Tom de N5DXL

Seems like a good guy to me !!

:D
73 -

W1JCW
John
kb0wcd

Post by kb0wcd »

HEY BOZO WHY DONT YOU SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH I TOLD YOU TO SEND ME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS AND I WOULD FORWARD ALL EMAILS AND IF YOU WANT TO HERE RECORDED PHONE CALLS TO COME OVER HERE AND HERE AND YOU CAN HEAR THEM AND YOU NEED TO GET SOME MANNERS BOZO HE IS TRYING TO CLEAN UP HIS IMAGE I AM NOT SURE HOW TO MOVE THE E-MAILS OVER HERE OTHERWIZE I WOULD BUT IF ANY BODY WANTS TO SEE THEY CAN GIVE ME THEY E-MAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND IT TO THEM OH BY THE WAY WHY DONT YOU TALK TO HIS WIFE AND FIND OUT FOR YOUSELF