Got an extremely nasty, filthy answers from Wc8i

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kb0xa

Got an extremely nasty, filthy answers from Wc8i

Post by kb0xa »

I sent a question today to regarding ad # 750948 asking what model and brand his 24 ft (claimed) crank up tower was.
Here's his answer! I left out some letters, but you can see how this psychotic nutcase answered me;

----- Original Message -----
To: my e-mail
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: Is this waht it is?

you apparently arent very educated I see, did you finish the 12th grade a-shole, any way its sold you peice of sh*t

nbohioham@yahoo.com

----- End Original Message -----
w8jn

all of it?

Post by w8jn »

don, i would like to see your email to him in its entirety and his complete reply to you and of course you can expletive delete it.
thanks paul w8jn
KC8KZY

Post by KC8KZY »

Wow. I've had a couple of email exchanges with Bill over equipment he's had listed, and he was nothing but cordial.

Tom KC8KZY
wc8i

My reply to a message,

Post by wc8i »

Hi All, yes I did get nasty with this person, no excuse for it, but, I have pressure of my dad being very bad and im tired of running over 200 miles every two days to see him, and on top of that getting all the e mail he has sent me, he was not nice to me either did not call me any names but, arrigent, and acted like I was trying to cheat someone, even last nite , after I sent him that e mail he sent another to me, he could not leave it alone, after I told him to leave me alone, if he doesnt want something, and just has nothing better to do, then harrest someone, that is not good, he needs to learn to not bother people if hes not buying the idem, or volunteer at a hospital or something to keep him busy, and, I am sorry for the language, and every one nos im not that way, but, it pushed my button, with all the stress and his interfering with me, im sorr,y ,and the the ham i was nasty to i am sorry, and please except my appolgy for sending it but, this should be something other hams consider, if your not interested in something, dont bother the seller, keep your comments and opinions to yourself, to all reading this god bless all of you and your familys, and as far as im concerned im finished with this,matter, most no me and have dealt with me, they no im honest and upfront, and not a bad person, take care every one, and sorry again, Bill wc8i

nbohioham@yahoo.com
Hi my name is bill and I worked for a police department south of ohio for some yrs, the last 9 yrs i worked for a famous fbi agent seen on tv, very dangerous and fun job at times, Im retired now and in the county away i hope from violence.
w8jn

aaaahhhhaaaaa

Post by w8jn »

there are three sides to every story, my side, your side and the truth. don, bill indicated that he has been under a lot of stress and he has apologized to you. this should be the end of the story. if you send him any additional emails it becomes criminal and harassing. time to move on. based on the facts in this situation, it might be in the interest of kindness to remove your original post. bill has apologized and explained the circumstances. good enough for me.
best 73 and happy hoss trading paul w8jn
w9cto

Beware of WC8I

Post by w9cto »

I was going to bid on one of his Ebay auctions and it was listed UPS Shipping. I sent him a Email asking how much to send Priority Mail. This was his response: " I do not ship any way but fedex, sorry, if you dont like them, then thats all I can do, but, it doent ship usps and there is no ups station in my city, i guess you can say they dont like ups here, and if I use them, it cost me a extra dollor , so I dont mean to be mean but, if you dont want it shipped that way jim, then better not bid on it. thanks Bill Nice Guy ??You be the Judge
Last edited by w9cto on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
w0bkr

Bi-Polar

Post by w0bkr »

I woudl be careful slamming individuals that may be bi-polar. They did not choose to be such, that is life and they have to live with it.

Since you are not out of any funds, equipment and only a few keystrokes, I don't understand your hostility.

In any event. No one is out of anything but precious little time. Be thankful. Some individuals on EBay and the swap boards do cheat people out of money on a regular basis.

I don't think your warning is all that appropriate.

:?
w8jn

ebay

Post by w8jn »

i stopped selling on ebay because they have their hand in everyones pocket. if you are familiar with selling on ebay, they only give the seller two options, usps or ups. you must check one. i did the same. i listed usps and then told bidders that i ship fed ex. i would have blocked you also if you demanded ups. i dont use ups.
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Personally i did not find Bills E Mail extremely Filthy. He could have used better language but Filthy i think not. I wonder also what your e mails might have said that triggered that kind of response.I also agree calling some one names such as Bi Polar is uncalled for.
Larry Huff K0pd
Kurt - K8YZK

Post by Kurt - K8YZK »

I never had a full deal with Bill as we could not come to a agreement on a trade, but all the interaction (emails) were polite and to the point, and he was a gentleman about it.
I have had bad interactions at hamfest with face-to-face meetings, but it doesn't stop me from going to hamfest..

As far as shipping, he is the shipper and uses just one, get over it, besides I found Fedex to be excellent in the last trade I did for an out of state trade. Ebay well I don't have a pay-pal account so I don't bid on items there anymore.

Just my opinion but cut him a little slack, since you are not out anything except a little time.

Kurt