N8LPQ - ED MENASIAN -- Fantastic Gentleman

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
k9ge

N8LPQ - ED MENASIAN -- Fantastic Gentleman

Post by k9ge »

Please look at all the feedback that has been left for Ed, it's all great, and it makes it hard for me to post anything that hasn't been said before. My recent purchase of a Kenwood TS 870 transceiver was exactly like he stated, " Like new condition" Everthing was perfect, His packaging was outstanding, and shipment was made even before he received my payment. He even added a generic outside box to protect the original Kenwood box. Ed is a straight shooter and a gentleman of the "old" school of Amateur operators. I look forward to dealing with him again. THANKS again Ed - Harold - K9ge[/b]