Beware of W8AMZ

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
Ritchi

Beware of W8AMZ

Post by Ritchi »

I paid for a Heathkit 614 Scope May 9th and two weeks later I still didn't get it and he gave me his word that I would get the money refunded through paypal and he never did it. Paypal put a hold on his account and there was nothing in it.Now 4 weeks later nothing. He won't answer phone.
125.00 I paid for it and received nothing.
He stated he needed to sell a few items so he could go to a hamfest and buy more gear. Can't believe over 125.00 he will ruin his name.
Here is his info:w8amz@yahoo.com
First name is Tom
W8AMZ
231-855-0281
Sherwood T Nickisch

3329 E Apple Ave

Muskegon, MI 49442

USA
wx1f

Re: Beware of W8AMZ

Post by wx1f »

Ritchi wrote:I paid for a Heathkit 614 Scope May 9th and two weeks later I still didn't get it and he gave me his word that I would get the money refunded through paypal and he never did it. Paypal put a hold on his account and there was nothing in it.Now 4 weeks later nothing. He won't answer phone.
125.00 I paid for it and received nothing.
He stated he needed to sell a few items so he could go to a hamfest and buy more gear. Can't believe over 125.00 he will ruin his name.
Here is his info:w8amz@yahoo.com
First name is Tom
W8AMZ
231-855-0281
Sherwood T Nickisch

3329 E Apple Ave

Muskegon, MI 49442

USA
Don't just sit there....contact his local PD and have an internet/interstate fraud warrant issued. He will miraculously come up with your money.
wa8mea

Real world....

Post by wa8mea »

Don't just sit there....contact his local PD and have an internet/interstate fraud warrant issued. He will miraculously come up with your money.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You really don't know how the real world operates, do you?

One little person filing a claim for $125? Heck, there are THOUSANDS of businesses awaiting the results of a class action against a credit card and medical equipment leasing company that has been forging and defrauding clients for decades! This is a bigger scandal than Bernie Madoff. Do you think we're getting justice?

If we have legit fraud cases using attorneys and lawsuits and STILL can't get 'em shut down....how does the little guy get anywhere????

73, Bill
wa8mea

wx1f

Post by wa8mea »

BTW, wx1f....

My beginning sentence might have come off to you as rude. However, I was really thinking of....and taking my anger out upon....this company which has taken my business....along with thousands of others worldwide....on one of the biggest fraud and forgery capers ever to hit small businesses.

73, Bill
wx1f

Re: wx1f

Post by wx1f »

wa8mea wrote:BTW, wx1f....

My beginning sentence might have come off to you as rude. However, I was really thinking of....and taking my anger out upon....this company which has taken my business....along with thousands of others worldwide....on one of the biggest fraud and forgery capers ever to hit small businesses.

73, Bill
That's ok Bill. My suggestion is for him to contact: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Which is the internet fraud site. They take the info from you and refer that to the hometown police dept of the perp. They in turn...knock on bozo's door and remind him that he's in deep kimshee unless he settles up. It all takes a while but works 99% of the time. Much better than hiring two guys named "the bonebreaker brothers". :)
wa8mea

Really?

Post by wa8mea »

I didn't know anything like this existed.

I saved this website in my Bookmarks. Thanks.

73, Bill