LOOKS LIKE FISH AND SMELLS LIKE A FISH, YEP IT IS A FISH

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N8ERM

LOOKS LIKE FISH AND SMELLS LIKE A FISH, YEP IT IS A FISH

Post by N8ERM »

last priceThursday, June 4, 2009 6:08 PM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Joe Robin" <joerbn72>Add sender to ContactsTo: n8erm@qth.comHello
Am intersted in buying your (WACOM 900 MHz DUPLEXER/FILTER ) So i want you to explain the condition, and i will need the picture of it, also mail me your last price, and just to let you know that i will be paying with (Money Order) ok. I will be looking forward to hear from you. Thanks and have wonderful day.

Regards,

Joe

TERRY,
Thanks for the explanation, will need your address info so payment can be issued out and don't bored about the shipping my shipper will be coming for the pickup hope all is understood.

Below is the Adress Information:

ADDRESS INFORMATION:

First Name_
Last Name_
Address_
City_
State_
Zip_
Phone Number_
Country_

Joe
wx1f

Post by wx1f »

If you want to have fun...play them. I've got a drawer full of fake money orders from these type of bozos. I had lot of fun doing it too.
lhk0pd

Post by lhk0pd »

Tell him to send you the money order and because there are so many scammers out there you will need 4-6 weeks to be sure the m.o. clears and then you will let it go.That ought to be fun reading his responses ....
Larry Huff K0pd
N8ERM

What to do.

Post by N8ERM »

They have friends and relatives in the area that deliver the money orders and pick up the product. I always send them to the Michigan State Police headquarters to pick up the goods... Works great for me.
K4ICL

SCAMMER JOE has been busy...

Post by K4ICL »

(Partial listing from Bing search for joerbn72)

14 replies from April to May 2009
www.canuckaudiomart.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11930 · Cached pageCanuck Audio Mart • View topic - SCAM: Joe= joerbn72@gmail.com
We're still looking for more info. Try again later.News & General ... Last visit was: Fri May 22, 2009 2:42 am: It is currently Fri May 22, 2009 2:42 am

No replies since original post on April 21 2009
www.canuckaudiomart.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11938 · Cached pageShady LaneRetailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Joe Robin (joerbn72@googlemail.com) tried to pull a fast one on cables I am selling through AA Classifieds. I knew something was up when he wouldn't let me know where I was to send the cable. Kept saying that he wanted my address to send a cheque.

joerbn72@googlemail.com
Go to the pageRobin (joerbn72@googlemail.com) tried to pull a fast one on cables I am selling through AA Classifieds. I knew something was up when he wouldn't let me know where I was to send ... Shady Lane - Watch out for Joe Robin...Scammer - STEVE H - April 18 ... ... the cable. Kept saying that he wanted my address to send a cheque.

Did a little research and saw he was a known scammer.
Do not deal with this guy!!!

joerbn72@googlemail.com
Go to the page3A//www.audioasylum.com/forums/shady/messages/Robin (joerbn72@googlemail.com) tried to pull a fast one on cables I am selling through AA Classifieds. I knew something was up when he wouldn't let me know where I was to send ...

www.audioasylum.com/forums/shady/messages/4511.html · Cached pageSpot a Spammer? Let us know here! - Fiddle Hangout Discussion ForumsIf you run across a spammer in a forum, post a message here and we will get him/her off as soon as we can.

----------------

K4ICL