VK2UW - Very trustworthy

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
Charlie VK3FMD

VK2UW - Very trustworthy

Post by Charlie VK3FMD »

:D Recently I purchased a TS-870 from Chris VK2UW. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with someone who is true to his word. The radio was described to me 100% accurately and the care in packaging was first class!
Anyone wishing to deal with Chris can feel confident that I had the perfect 10/10 experience in all aspects.
vk2uw

Charlie VK3FMD

Post by vk2uw »

Like wise, I also purchased a Kenwood TS-711A from Charlie.

The time and effort in the packing was 2nd to none, also his description of the Radio was under estimated. Thar radio was far better than described.

Thanks, Charlie for being a very honest person and Amateur.
We definately need more like yourself.

Thank you
Chris Wright vk2uw
Chris Wright
VK2UW