Thanks AB8GL John

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
WB4KMA

Thanks AB8GL John

Post by WB4KMA »

I responded to an add for a trade of an Icom for a Kenwood.
In an effort to show sincerity I gave my work number in the e-mail to John.

I was stunned to recieve calls about my radio, then came the final ok.
We made an agreement and was up most of the night boxing my radio
and making sure I had everything I could think of in the boxes.

I was finally getting my dream radio of a Kenwood TS 2000. I could not sleep. I took pictures of my radio in its packaging.

Come Monday afternoon I made it to UPS and got the radio out in the mail to John AB8GL. I sent him the tracking number and a copy of the shipping invoice. Plus I know I slammed his e-mail with all kinds of pictures.

Right away I got a notice that he had already sent his radio by Fed Ex.

Fed Ex got here early to Orlando. In no time I was on the air. The rado is everything dreamed of.

My Elmer came by and helped me read some neat features.

Thanks John.