N8QX Stay Clear of this guy

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
Dan Cox

N8QX Stay Clear of this guy

Post by Dan Cox »

Beware of Don Strzynski N8QX. He lives in Traverse City, Mi. Made a deal and sent a money order via priority mail back on Dec. 5th. No equipment has ever been shipped and he does not respond to emails. He presently has items listed on various websites. This guy needs to go.
Dan K8WOZ :(
kk4aq

thanks for the heads up bro!

Post by kk4aq »

i was just about to contact him on a trade but now i know better. i owe you one!!
ralph/kk4aq
kg8lb

Post by kg8lb »

Is this the same guy ?

http://www.nobullart.com/index.php?L1=a ... C4HRB4SMLS

People with public websites can be a lot of fun.