QTH Inmates with odd or "free" E-Mail addresses.

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
cruzingoose

QTH Inmates with odd or "free" E-Mail addresses.

Post by cruzingoose »

We should not be ignored or classified as bad people. Since 2007 when I became an inmate here and started finding and selling goodies, I find it interesting just how many times my query on an item goes ignored because of what, my e-mail address? Just because I don't have a "brand name" e-mail provider does not make me or others bad. I've had this Juno e - mail for almost 20 years and plan on keeping it. It gets tiring when trying to buy something here and emails just go ignored. I'm SPAM_KILLER@JUNO.COM Get over it, my money is good.

73s

Tony
KA1OTT
kw0o

odd ball emails

Post by kw0o »

As hams, we like to see call signs. It supposedly adds underlying honesty to the AD. Personally, I use other emails on NON-Ham websites.
Remember, this web site caters to hams, not ebay customers..
bottom line, your email is okay with me.
de kw0o kn