AE8Q - Smooth Dealing with him.

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N2PET

AE8Q - Smooth Dealing with him.

Post by N2PET »

Just a quick note to say that Mr. Gary Dobbs AE8Q is a solid buyer- sent money fast- good communication throughout the transaction, a pleasure to deal with, would not hesitate dealing with this individual. Scott N2PET in N.Y. :D :D :D
AE8Q

Very Honest Ham in N.Y. N2PET Great Guy ALERT

Post by AE8Q »

Hi everyone I bought a very nice Azden 2 meter mobile off of Scott Cook N2PET.. I got a GREAT DEAL and the radio was in Very Good Condition..
It was well packaged and he shipped it to me ASAP .... Thank You, Scott for this Very Enjoyable transaction...............Gary AE8Q Sarver, PA, :D :D :D :D :D :D