Don't Blast Paypal

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W0AKG

Don't Blast Paypal

Post by W0AKG »

Some hate Paypal. I've been with them for ten years and no problems but a big surepise- I Was Scammed here on QTH and reported it to Payal and Filed a claim. :D
We have conducted an additional review of the following Buyer Claim.

Seller's Name: Nick seadon
Seller's Email: lanter85@bigpond.com
Seller's Transaction ID: 895394003L853322K
Transaction Date: Sep 2, 2008
Transaction Amount: -$835.00 USD
Your Transaction ID: 8T6938964H063161W
Case Number: PP-538-497-112

We have recovered additional funds from the seller in regards to this
complaint the refund details follow:

Amount Initially Recovered: $156.57 USD
Supplemental Refund: $678.43 USD
Balance of Recovery: $835.00 USD

Please allow up to 3 days for the refund to post. Thank you for using our
protection program to help settle this transaction and we hope that you are
satisfied with the claims process.
AA6ZE

Post by AA6ZE »

Good deal on the refund. PayPal is the safest way to go if you are unsure of the sellers reputation. Some sellers want the buyer to pay the fees which I will gladly do when large amounts of money are at stake. PayPal has saved me time and money.