WT4T, Dale...A++ Good Guy!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w9twr

WT4T, Dale...A++ Good Guy!

Post by w9twr »

Just a quick note about Dale, WT4T. I bought a Kenwood TS-440SAT that he had listed on qth.com. His asking price with shipping was a bit low for what he described. I sent him the money via paypal, and he shipped me the rig. I am a ts-440 fan, I love these rigs, and I have to say..The rig he sent me is by far, the best, cleanest, most near perfect 440 I've ever seen. Thank you Dale, for a very good deal. This 440sat will be with me for a very very long time! As Always...73's to all! :D :D :D
Jerry Boling W9TWR
ARRL
SKYWARN
ARES
KC8VWM

Post by KC8VWM »

Another vote here.

Dale wt4t is a good guy. Good communicator, good follow through and attention to the details.

100% FB

AAAAA++++++++++++++++++

Would not hesistate in the least to deal with him again in the future.

Highly recommended.

Charles Bushell - KC8VWM