N9ZDA, Justin is a great guy to do business with!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KB7CIN

N9ZDA, Justin is a great guy to do business with!

Post by KB7CIN »

Justin and I did an equipment trade in December '03 and I'm very pleased to have worked this transaction with him. The item he offered was represented accurately, he completed his obligation with integrity, and he shipped it as promised.

If you have an opportunity in the future to transact a deal with Justin, do so with confidence that he is a man of his word.

Rick, KB7CIN
hobie1

- - - - no good feed back here- - - - -

Post by hobie1 »

that must be why he backed out of a deal with me to pay some medical bill,were did he get the money to pay you ??why cant people just come out and tell the truth that they dont want your item,turned 3 people away cause i told them i sold it and way awating payment iwas told that payment would be mailed next day ,i waited 7 days and no payment...o well i sold item to some one else so no more to report