HEADS UP Shauna KC5TJW KEMP TX

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KM4OP

HEADS UP Shauna KC5TJW KEMP TX

Post by KM4OP »

Just some info on my recent dealing with SHAUNA KC5TJW , KEMP, TX

I had posted for some info, to see if anyone had any dealing with SHAUNA KC5TJW from KEMP, TX

that was on Jan 30th a few post down. I did not get a response.

Well, I went ahead with my trade, I sent him two scanners and a check, He reported he got the items in good shape, which was insured and well packed.

the deal was for:

TWO YAESU FT-101'S , YAESU FV-101 VFO, YAESU 101 SPEAKER /PATCH.

The items got here today ALL IN ONE BOX!!! 89LBS

this box would not have been able to hold this for 2 miles let alone over 1,200 miles!! the ups driver had to hold this box together.

Long story short, box was falling apart, very lillte bubble wrap few thin sheets and brown paper in the box. YES ALL HAS SOME KIND OF DAMAGE.

I knew one of the ft-101's would be a parts radio the other was not. anyway guess I will be parting it all out. Just wanted to give a heads up.

For those who are thinking about it, was not insured by him.

73 all Phil KM4OP

DE Phil, KM4OP